Saturday 11 May 2013


How do teens feel about fashion?


    
 For me, fashion is quite important because if I wear good clothes, I feel better, with more self-esteem.I usually choose brands that are comfortable and nice. My favourite brand is “Wesc”. I like it very much because it’s warm when it’s cold outside and fresh on a sunny day. I don’t know why but this is how I feel.
     However, I never forget  that what makes someone special is our personality! Clothes just give you a small “boost”.                                                                                                                                                        
    I’m sure I wouldn’t like to work in the world of fashion. But I wouldn't mind to take some pictures to make a brand more popular. It is boring, as I see it, to design clothes, I'd rather buy them. I really like wearing caps, but I don’t like the stamped sweatshirts. Everyone wears them and think they are original, but they aren't.  Original, nowadays, is to go to the second hand market to buy clothes and shoes. xD

By João Carvalho, 8ºD

Fashion is not very important to me. The only reason I wear brands is because some of my friends make fun of me if I don’t. I don’t think you should make fun of someone just because they don’t wear certain brands. Each person is free to wear what they like and be who they are.
      My favourite clothes are my denim jacket, my denim shorts and my Converse All-Stars trainers. My favourite fashion celebrity is Heidi Klum because when I was younger, me and my dad would watch “Project Runway” every night.
     I wouldn’t like to work in the fashion word, though. Some of my friends say that I should be a model because I’m very tall and skinny but I wouldn’t like it. I really like eating pizza and I would hate having someone controlling my diet also I wouldn’t like to be a fashion designer because I’m terrible at arts...



By Joana Cardoso, nr  9, 8ºC



   In my opinion, fashion isn’t very important, but we should always be conscious about what we wear. When I buy clothes, I pick those that reflect my style and personality. I think that we should always feel comfortable in what we wear.

    I wouldn’t work in the fashion world because I think that there are more important and interesting jobs. However, I haven’t decided what I want to do when I grow up.  

     My advice: Don’t forget, fashion should always reflect who you are and your personality!

By Sara Lira, 8ªA




   Fashion is important for me. However, I only buy clothes when I need them. Normally, I buy them with my parents, family, friends, etc...

       I think that brands are important because a certain store/brand has its own style. Usually, I am fond of wearing brands, such as, Massimo Dutti, Pepe Jeans London, DKNY, Tommy Hilfiger and other stylish brands.
      Brands may be important when you choose your clothes but to make true friends what is important is their personality.
      I don’t want to work in the world of fashion, but if I worked there, I’d be a photographer because I love taking photos and, I take some good photos.
     I wouldn’t be a model because I wouldn’t know what poses I would have to do in front of a camera.

By Margarida Paulo, 8ºD



 
Hello! My name is Catarina and I was invited to write for my school newspaper. Today is about fashion; my opinion about fashion.

Fashion is important to me because you have to wear beautiful clothes and not mix colours! I don’t have a favourite make of clothes, I just have favourite stores.

I wouldn’t like to work in the world of fashion because I don’t like it, I don’t know why… I think what makes someone special is the personality because, as I see it, style doesn’t tell anything about a person and personality does.

But, the most important is that you have to feel comfortable in your clothes and wear what you like, not what other people want you to wear.

By Catarina, 8ºD


No comments:

Post a Comment