Tuesday 6 October 2015

After reading and talking about eating habits, students wrote their own texts on the food they usually eat and what they think about it.

" Nowadays people eat a lot of fast food, because they don't have much time to eat or eat health food. Fast food is not expensive, but it's wrong. You don't need more money to have a better life. If you have time to search about it, you'll find many ways to eat healthy food.
Me? I try to do my best and eat well. Sometimes I go running to lose weight and stay fit.
If you just spend your day eating fast food ,cakes and sweets, try to think about your future."
Have a good and long life!

João Agostinho, nº15,9ºA


" I'm not the fittest person in the world but this year I'm going to change that! When I was younger, I used to eat a lot of junk food and I liked it. Sometimes my parents gave me some money to buy some ice cream and I bought a lot of them. Now, I'm eating some more vegetables, fruit , fish and white meat but I'm not going to stay here! Probably, I'll do a new sport or go to a gym to become a stronger and healthy person.
When I become older, I'll try to be vegetarian. I know that it is tough but I can do it and I will!"

Miguel Caselhas, nº 23 , 9ºA

"I love fast food but I know this is unhealthy. I like to eat sweets ... Healthy food can be good,too. This year I want to be healthier than I was last year.
Coca-cola is my favorite drink but it's terrible for my health but I love it. When I go out , I eat fast food. Sometimes I like it; sometimes I don't.
I would like to be a vegetarian. I know that a healthy body means a healthy body so I also would like to do more exercise to have a healthy life. "

Mariana Caetano Alexandre, nº 22, 9ºA


And you? What do you think about your eating habits and the food you eat? 


No comments:

Post a Comment