Thursday 9 May 2013


A Gadget Free Day

What would you do if you had to spend a day without any technological device?

I remember …
It’s in my memory
The day without  technology …

 I’m bored and stressed
 I walk alone
I miss my computer and my cell phone
I want to talk to my friends
I can’t live this way
I don’t understand…
I’m afraid...
I can’t check my email
But I don’t want to fail…

With my laptop
Everything is ok!


Iuri Dias, 10ºH, in the English class




Dear Diary,

Today, I want to have a different day… How?
I’m going to try to spend a day without my favourite gadget – my cell phone!
I know it’s going to be more complicated than I’m expecting  to … usually, every five minutes, I pick it up: even just to check the time. So, it’s going to be a huge challenge!
I will try to get distracted with other things, but it will be hard without my phone. It’s something that is there all the time. If I’m without it, it looks like I’m walking without a purpose…
But I am sure I’m going to make it…without my phone. Well, it’s only for one day, 24 hours… (:
Having a cell phone is so addictive!
Later…
On this phone-free day I went to play football with my friends and, let me tell you, it was PRETTY COOL!

Nádia, 10ºH, in the English class

No comments:

Post a Comment