Friday 10 May 2013


- March, the 17th, 2034 -
~ ROMANO’S P.O.V. ~
I woke up to the sound of music. It was my and my brother’s birthday and I decided to go to sleep earlier. I was trying to sleep again when I heard someone knocking on my door.
“I’m coming…” I said with a voice of annoyance. I don’t have good memories of my birthdays… Everyone just ignores me while they center the party on Veneziano. It’s always ‘Veneziano this, Veneziano that…’ I’m sick of it all. I opened the door. “What do you want?!” I asked without looking at who was at the door.
“Lovino…” I heard the little and weak voice say. It was my crush’s voice: Anna. I discovered her last year in the snow, alone and without memories and later I found out that she was mute. She had soft pink wavy hair and pinkish crimson eyes. Her appearance was kind of weird for a human but she was really cute. If you’re asking why she said my name is because the only word that she can say is my name. She pulled out her notebook and started writing.
“Aren’t you coming to the party?”  She wrote with her little handwriting.
“No, I’m not.” I said with a grumpy voice. “Everybody just ignores me! Why should I?”
“Because I want to be with you at the party.” She wrote. Did she mean it? She wanted to be with me. She started writing again “Besides, it’s your birthday, after all…”
We stayed in silence for a while. She sighed. Anna was turning around when I grabbed her hand and walked with her downstairs, Prussia and Portugal were dancing on the dance floor. Even though I didn’t like Prussia very much, I had to admit that they were a cute couple. I snapped out of my thoughts when Anna pushed me to the dance floor. The music changed. I knew what song it was. The beautiful love song ‘Cantarella’.


I don't own Hetalia nor Cantarella. Lara Santos, nº13, 8ºC

No comments:

Post a Comment