Friday 22 January 2016

A Rap Song in the English Class



A Rap Song in the English Class 

I avoid treating people wrong
But when they do
I slap them like King Kong

I really like watching HIMY Mother
But it's no use watching it with my father
Because I already watch it with my brother
Now I'm getting addicted to Gossip girl 
And when I do I stay quiet like a pearl

I like imagining a world without War
And not needing Global Warming to stay warm

Sonali wants to have a relationship goal
But she still eats M&Ms from a bowl
Catarina Aguiar wants to be a hotel manager
And me? I am a Power Ranger !

Teacher, please, give us a 5
If you do, we will give you a ride
When we're old enough to drive

Margarida wants to be a designer
She's also a viner
Go check her singinginging....
She's blinginginging

Sorry for wasting your time ...



Done by Inês Botica; Catarina Santos; Sonali



No comments:

Post a Comment